What can CFNE offer our community...?
Within communities we work with the most vulnerable adults and families, supporting them to overcome the barriers that stop them from achieving their potential and thus creating social capital. We support parents to better support their children’s development, individuals to have higher expectations and aspirations, and communities to realise their full value and contribute to community development.
WE OFFER THE COMMUNITY…
- A range of family learning programmes with an emphasis on effective communication with children
- Parenting programmes that consider the needs of children and young people – both short and longer accredited training
- Programmes for foster carers and prospective adoptive parents
- A range of programmes for adults with learning difficulties including an accredited work skills course
- Programmes for carers and volunteers.
- First steps to employment